Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


On the Piazza del Campo in Siena


I visited the cathedral in Siena again after about 22 years no: 25 years since my last visit - it looked bigger and brighter and more beautiful than my memories. One day I will have to buy a book about the cathedral to fully understand all the items and pieces of art that it contains. I am pretty lazy at that and mostly simply enjoy looking at the exhibits without too much detailed knowledge to bog me down.
I am here with Buddy our dog and it is great to see how he experiences this town; the smells of the other dogs and people walking by 'overhead' his perspective is completely different but he seems to enjoy it. Especially people from Asia love taking pictures of him with his black hair, his red collar with the white crosses - people ask whether he is actually from Switzerland.

No comments: