Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


“Remember, you must always put on your mask first, before helping others”

If nothing else works: it’s best to panic.
I suddenly realized with shock that I must have watched the airplane security pantomime 100s of times, but should we ever have to emergency land on sea, I would probably only be able to run around in circles like a headless chicken. I don’t think any of it ever stuck.

Anybody from a aviation regulatory body online perchance? Has any research been done on this, any simulations? Does this really help to save lives?
Yet, it was thrilling to see how the lady in the seat next to me gave today’s show her full attention. She even discussed some of the aspects with her husband. She didn’t applaud at the end though.

I have noticed that the cheaper the airline, the more the crew insists that you pay full attention. On this one they asked everybody to remove headphones, which two or three (in hitting distance) actually did.


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments: