Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Heading for Las Vegas

On this trip to the States I was treated slightly unjustly; something went wrong with the booking and I ended up in a window seat (instead of isle) and surprisingly on the left side of the plane. On top of that the plane had a huge wing just beneath my window, so I couldn’t see much.
But the food was good- and I managed to sleep a lot. Listened a bit to my collection of Stevie Ray Vaughan, which kept me tapping my feet.
On the funny side: as I stood in the isle another passenger (in his sixties) was a bit upset that I blocked the passage to his seat. Arf arf I laughed: an hour later he was playing a computer game, not realizing that the sounds came from the loudspeaker of his device; and not his headphones. Was he ever embarrassed as a friendly passenger pointed this obnoxious behavior out to him.
Meanwhile we are circling around San Francisco airport like a vulture around its prey.


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments: