Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Some more pictures of Recent Adventures

Here is picture one – bear with me. I liked this picture (on the left, below) of the l’oreal building in Paris. I am a great fan of the movie Playtime by Jacques Tati, and this facade reminded me of the props the great director used in that movie as futuristic backdrops.

image11 image2

The European Commission building in Brussels (on the right, above). This is one of the many places in the city where our European policies are being made. Shocked by the high numbers of policemen and soldiers on the streets, to protect us and our politicians from knuckleheads, jerks and small criminals with ‘great’ ambitions – ha! Bugger off !

Estoril, Portugal. This is the same doorman that opened the door to the Hotel Palacio for James Bond in “On her majesty’s secret service” with George Lazenby. And Telly Savalis as a great Blofeld.

Loos like this scare the hell out of me. As someone with limitless phantasy, I always wonder whether this door could actually open, and suddenly:
1. A bunch of circus clowns jump out, honk horns in the cubicle, and dance down the hallway

2. A cook empties a bucket with kitchen waste or hot soup over my back OR WORSE:

3. A band of wandering folk throws a net over me, pulls me down the hole, and I will spend the rest of my life toiling in a sulphur mine.


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments: