Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Amazing nightly car trip in Qatar #MiddleEast

During my stay in the Middle East, I also visited Doha, capital of Qatar. This movie was made on my way from the airport to the hotel.

Doha is an amazing city, completely new and full of business; at the same time local people told me that it is very car-centric and that the recreational offers are negligible. As I was visiting on business with a calendar full of appointments I couldn’t really check whether this was true – perhaps some of you readers have a different experience to share.

The boycott by Saudi Arabia was in full swing, but it doesn’t seem to have affected the Qatari much. They even imported 4000 Friesian cows from Australia and put them in an air conditioned hall, to ensure sufficient milk can be produced, which was imported from Arabia up to now.


Filed under: Uncategorized
img_5667

No comments: