Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Top 4 Ways to Support my Pledge Drive / Fundraiser – Making the World a Better Place

Help to improve our planet! Join the May 2018 Pledge Drive ! This is your chance to get engaged – with very little effort. Those of you that follow my blog will know of my past fundraisers, which have been quite successful, as these results show !

Over-population of our planet is a big issue. For that reason I have chosen an interesting charity to donate money to: Overpopulation Awareness. Overpopulation is a major cause of most of the world’s problems. Whether it is a question of food shortage, lack of drinking water or energy shortages, every country in the world is affected by it – or will be. Join me in supporting this very exciting organization.

How does the Pledge Drive / fundraiser work?

Option 1. Buy one of my (a) paperbacks or (b) ebooks (info here). I will double the royalties of all my book sales in the month of May, 2018 and I will donate that sum to the charity above. For instance, just click here to get my eBooks on your Apple device.

Option 2. Retweet this pinned tweet on my Twitter account. For each retweet of that pinned tweet within the month of May, I will donate €1. At no cost to you!

Option 3. Buy any of my paintings in the month of May (use the contact button above to reach me). I will double the amount paid by you for my painting, and I will donate that total sum.

Option 4. Follow my Facebook page.  For each new follower (above the current count of 560), I will donate 5€.

Within two months after close of the fundraiser, I will add up all the royalties across all channels and options, and donate it by direct bank order to the charity – just like I have done in the past (example). Did you know: through these fundraisers, I have donated literally hundreds of euros to select charities.

Spread the word with help of the buttons below. This is your chance to get prime books and paintingsand to make the world a little better!

Important small print: a maximum of 500€ will be donated.

Support today

Raising Funds to Slow Down Population Growth.

 

 

The post Top 4 Ways to Support my Pledge Drive / Fundraiser – Making the World a Better Place appeared first on Survive the Apocalypse!.

No comments: