Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


My favorite joke – an airplane catastrophe adapted to modern times

Donald Trump, Erdogan, the pope and a backpacking student are the four sole passengers of a plane crossing the ocean. Suddenly the pilot appears and says: “Sorry guys, both our wings fell off, the plane is going to crash. We only have four parachutes, I’m taking one, so goodbye and good luck.”

And he pulls open the door and jumps out.

The four passengers are completely stunned, but then Erdogan grabs one of the three remaining parachutes, straps it on and says:  “Guys, as the leader of the great Osman empire I have a responsibility for all Turks, and you will understand that it would be a terrible loss if I would die.” And out he jumps.

Donald Trump quickly grabs one of the two remaining parachutes, and shouts: “I am one of the greatest presidents and businessmen of the world; so true; I had the largest audience ever at my inauguration,  and I leave you with one final parachute. So SAD !” And he jumps out.

Says the student: “Well, it seems one of us has to die. Why don’t you take the last parachute?”

Says the pope, with a twinkle in his eye: “Don’t worry, son. Mr. Trump took your backpack.”

Books

mikael-kristenson-27943-unsplash

No comments: