Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


SINGLE cooking trick every Chef must know. Bon Appetit!

3573EDD0-2B9D-435F-A2B7-C0F6B9084E7B.jpeg

Many years ago I attended a cooking class in Berlin under the guidance of a French chef, a woman from the Elsass who had worked all over the world in first class restaurants. She was the first to show me this very simple and single cooking trick that every chef must know. A delicious meal we cooked I recall, a winter dish with chestnuts, chicken, and chicorée.

Since then I have shared this very simple and single cooking trick that every chef must know with many people all over the globe and most agreed that this is indeed a very simple and single cooking trick that every chef must know.

Some do not agree that this a indeed a very simple and single cooking trick that every chef must know. Well they can take the spoon and… I will stop there. Bon appetit!

More about food here!

No comments: