Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Party time! Here’s the list of all people that will join me on my birthday. Is your name missing? Drop me a note! A poem.

Poem: “My Birthday Invitees

Harry, Dean and Maren

Susie, Susette and Bret

Georgina, Walter and Karen

James, Jimmy and Ted

Tilda Swinton, Ganesh, Paris and Klaus

George Kennedy, Filippe and his mouse

Jenny and Fran

Luc and Dan

Jimbo, Claude-Ulrich and Hans

And that lesbian couple we met during vacation in France

That woman from the telly

That guy with the belly

Carol and Freddie

Maria and Eddy

Jenny, Tim, Nathalie and their dog

Donald, Denise, little Kevin and his frog

Ivanka and Melania for good measure

Let’s not forget Grandma the old treasure

Paulie and Pauline

Bernie and Sien

Angela, Angelina, Angel and the Devil

Benjamin Britten and Axel Rose

The loudspeaker inventor Bose

Barbara, Marni and Cynthia Nixon

Schubert, Schumann and Pi

And let’s not forget the neighbors… and me.

No comments: